- Basic First Aid
- Childcare First Aid
- CPR (Basic Life Support)
- DAN O2: Oxygen Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Electrical Workers Practical License Refresher
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care (PHEC)
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 1
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 2
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 3
- Workplace - Full *Student - ID Rqrd*
- Workplace First Aid
- Workplace First Aid: Outdoor Focus
Workplace First Aid: Outdoor Focus
GROUP BOOKINGS ONLY FOR THIS COURSE
Minimum of 12 ppl & the maximum for this course is 16 ppl.
This is a course that meets the workplace first aid unit standards 6400, 6401 and 6402, but focuses on dealing with emergencies in the outdoors.
It is ideal for anyone with an outdoor interest, leaders of outdoor activities & people working in the outdoors.
The course venue is to be organised by the participants in the local area of Tauranga / Katikati.
12 hours: This can be midweek or on a weekend.
1st day: 8 hours / 2nd day: 4 hours.
Self Directed Learning Assessment: You are required to complete this prior to the course & bring with you on the day of the course.
Course Materials Supplied:
Comprehensive / Basic First Aid Manual, Home Emergency Plan, Wall Certificate and Wallet Card.
NZQA Unit Standards:
Full Course: $215.00
Book this Course