- 1. Workplace Comprehensive
- 2. Childcare Comprehensive
- 3. Basic First Aid
- 4. Workplace Comprehensive: Student
- 5. Childcare Comprehensive: Student
- 6: Basic First Aid: Student
- 7. CPR (Basic Life Support)
- DAN O2: Oxygen Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Electrical Workers Practical License Refresher
- Outdoor First Aid Course
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care (PHEC)
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 1
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 2
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 3
5. Childcare Comprehensive: Student
Meditrain Childcare First Aid is ideal for all those working within the Childcare Industry, Kohanga Reo, Early Childhood Centres, Kindergartens etc. It meets the requirements of Worksafe NZ and the Department of Education.This course is accredited for NZQA Unit Standards 6402, 6401 and 6400.
These childcare first aid courses can also be completed on your site, or other areas if required.
For this child care first aid course you will be required to complete a self directed learning assessment for this course & bring it with you on the day - this will be emailed out to you prior to the course.
STUDENT DISCOUNT AVAILABLE: STUDENT ID REQUIRED
Childcare First Aid Course Duration:
Refresher: 6 hrs class time + a self directed learning assessment. *You must provide a copy of your previous certificate to ensure you are valid for this course*
Full: 8 hrs class time + a self directed learning assessment.
Childcare First Aid Course Resources:
Self Directed Learning Assessment: You are required to complete this prior to the course & bring with you on the day of the course.
Childcare First Aid Course Materials Supplied:
Comprehensive / Basic First Aid Manual, Home Emergency Plan, Wall Certificate and Wallet Card.
NZQA Unit Standards:
Full Course: $160.00
Book this Course