- Basic First Aid
- Childcare First Aid
- Childcare First Aid *Student*
- CPR (Basic Life Support)
- DAN O2: Oxygen Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Electrical Workers Practical License Refresher
- Outdoor First Aid Course
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care (PHEC)
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 1
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 2
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 3
- Workplace First Aid
- Workplace First Aid *Student*
CPR (Basic Life Support)
The ability to perform CPR and basic life support skills can make a lifesaving difference when someone suffers a cardiac or breathing emergency.
Meditrain CPR is the ideal first aid course for community groups as it meets the first aid requirements of the NZ Resuscitation Council. These Meditrain CPR courses can also be completed on your site or other locations if required.
Our CPR basic life support courses can be completed in just half a day and they're quick and easy to book online. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information about this course. Be sure to also check out our other first aid courses.
Topics Covered include:
Calling for an ambulance
CPR for babies, infants & adults
NZQA Unit Standards:
Full Course: $55.00
Book this Course