- 1. Workplace Comprehensive
- 2. Childcare Comprehensive
- 3. Basic
- 4. Workplace Comprehensive: Student
- 5. Childcare Comprehensive: Student
- 6. CPR (Basic Life Support)
- DAN O2: Oxygen Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Electrical Workers Practical License Refresher
- Outdoor First Aid Course
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care (PHEC)
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 1
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 2
- Surf Lifesaving New Zealand Level 3
Outdoor First Aid Course
GROUP BOOKINGS ONLY FOR THIS COURSE
Minimum of 8ppl
This is a course that meets the first aid unit standard 424 & focuses on dealing with emergencies in the outdoors.
It is ideal for anyone with an outdoor interest, leaders of outdoor activities & people working in the outdoors.
Please see PDF for more details
Pre-Req: You must already have a current Comprehensive Workplace covering Unit Standards 6402 6401 & 6400 to be able to complete this course.
9 hours: This course will be be run on either a Saturday or Sunday.
8am - 5pm
Course Materials Supplied:
Basic First Aid Manual, Home Emergency Plan, Wall Certificate and Wallet Card. An outdoor manual is available on request at an additional cost.
NZQA Unit Standards:
Full Course: $200.00
Book this Course